The Hummingbird Cabana at Tranquilseas Eco lodge here on Roatan in Sand Bay is an Ocean view cabana that sleeps two. This cabana with a fantastic 180 degree ocean view has two private decks, one with a hammock and the other on an upper level with sun loungers. It really is the ultimate view to wake up to.
Queen size bed, hot/cold running water, remote AC, spacious bathrooms, free wireless internet, ample closet space, free purified drinking water, solar hot water system, maid service and laundry pick up service if required.
*All prices include: breakfast, beach towels, AC, hot/cold water, airport or ferry transfers, free drinking water*
2014 Price list
We have 4 price plans available, Bed & Breakfast plan, Paradise plan, Switch off and Reef Plan and Stress Free plan, as detailed below:
Bed & Breakfast plan:
Bed & Breakfast included
|Nights||B & B Per person|
Bed, all meals, sodas & local beers included*
Switch off and Reef plan:
Bed, all meals, sodas, local beers & a specific amount of diving included
|Nights||Dives included||Switch off & Reef plan per person|
Stress Free plan:
Bed, all meals, sodas, local beers & Spa activities included (Yoga & Massages)
|Massages||Stress Free plan
All accommodations and packages include:
- Airport welcome & transportation to & from Tranquilseas Eco Lodge & Dive center
- Welcome drink of your choice
- Non-smoking accommodations
- High efficiency Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Daily maid service if required
- Cell phone access if required
- High speed internet around the lodge
- Use of 300' dock with palapa, ocean access, hammocks & sun loungers
- Lotus pool and waterfall
- Amazing snorkeling just off the dock on our house reef
- Free use of kayaks
- Onsite PADI Green Star Dive center
- FREE water bottle to keep, for all guests
*Packages with lodging and meals also include:
- All meals except lunch and dinner on Thursdays. This gives you, the guest, a chance to explore the island and its flavors.
Dive Packages Include all package amenities Plus:
- 10 dives on days of your choice, inside or outside the marine park
- Our dedicated team will do the work for you - Making Relaxing Easier
- Tanks and weights only
- Fruit and water on the dive boat
- Log books available for purchase
- Snorkeling gear (available for rent at the diveshop)
- 19% Honduran sales and Toursim tax
- Bar beverages or bottled soft drinks
- Marine park fee ($10 per person for all divers and snorkelers going on dive boat)
- 20% surcharge on base room rate for single travelers
Tranquilseas Resort requires a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation, and the full balance of payment is due upon your arrival.
In order to confirm you reservation, please fill in the reservation form (PDF or JPEG) and send it to us by email; to secure any reservation we would need a 50% or 100% deposit depending of your arrival date.
Cancellations: The 50% deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made upto and including 6 months prior to arrival date. 7 months or more and a $200 processing fee will be charged - plus any cost for electronic transfers.
As we are a small 5 room lodge we try and cater for everyone's personal needs whilst booking with us. A handling fee of $200 will be charged for every change that is made after initial reservation.
Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
Airport transfers: airport/ferry shuttle is $58 return if your reservation is under 7 nights. Please note, If your flight is delayed or you missed your connection; Tranquilseas is not responsible for missed nights or missed shuttle pick up.
Meet Darcia Johnson, your airport meet and greet!