The Sunken Fish
Ocean view restaurant
A warm and friendly atmosphere will greet you at the Sunken Fish-our onsite ocean view restaurant & bar. Freshly cooked food, relaxed Honduran surroundings, spacious tables and the best ocean views & sunsets.
In addition to offering a great breakfast choice our daily lunch and dinner specials range from Spanish omelette to Thai curry, made with organically grown herbs & only the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Every Tuesday night we hold a Tapas night, as well as great home cooked Tapas we have a variety of live music each week, see below for how to make a reservation.
To make a reservation for our live music & Tapas nights, please call +(504) 97101192 or email us.
View a video of 2canDo performing in our bar/restaurant
View a video review from some of our previous restaurant visitors
Here are some sample dishes from our menu
(all breakfast comes with fruit, coffee & juice)
- Baliadas Included in room price
- 2 tortilla wraps filled with mash beans, grated cheese,
scrambled eggs, chicken & avocado
- Healthy Oats Included in room price
- Cereal served with yoghurt and seasonal fruit
- Pancakes Included in room price
- 2 Pancakes with raisins or bananas with maple syrup
- Divers breakfast 120lps / $5
- 2 eggs, sausage, baked beans, bacon and toast
Click here for the full breakfast menu
(all dinners come with dessert, vegetarian options available every day, see full menu for details)
- Wednesday 342lps / $18
- Traditional island food: Chicken stewed, served with rice,
beans and plantain
- Friday 418lps / $22
- Thai feast: Shrimp red curry served with jasmine rice and
Yam Pak salad
- Saturday 342lps / $18
- Churrasco served with homemade chips and coleslaw
Click here for the full dinner and vegetarian menu
Approximate conversions $1 = Lps 21
Prices do not include 19% sales tax, or 18% alcohol tax.